SIMATIC – FLEXIBLE AND RELIABLE CONTROL SYSTEM
The SIMATIC PCS7 distributed control system (DCS) enables quick response to ever changing market demands. Totally integrated automation ensures high availability of the system, flexible configuration and intuitive use.
Available on the market for over 11 years, used in thousands of plants around the globe, the innovative SIMATIC PCS7 system has become a top-class stable control system for a wide range of industries. Uniquely controllable architecture, advanced engineering tools and support system for maintenance departments enable more efficient operation of the plant.
Using SIMATIC PCS7 solutions reduces system maintenance costs throughout its life cycle. Costs are also reduced at the planning, engineering, programming, commissioning and retrofit stages. What is more, SIMATIC PCS7 has very wide application extension capabilities.
SIMATIC PCS7 is more than just a distributed control system. It can exceed the existing limitations by, for instance, facilitating the integration of existing electrical infrastructure with the DCS, improving the control system by using a consistent engineering system, SIMATIC automation components, safety devices (safety process) and supporting batch systems.
Benefits of the SIMATIC PCS7 system:
- standard SIMATIC S7 components,
- guaranteed top-quality, reliable components,
- hardware, software and configuration changes without shutting the system down,
- supporting continuous and batch processes,
- system based on the standard system platform (Microsoft Windows 2003, Microsoft SQL Server),
- guaranteed scalability and flexibility,
- full redundancy on all levels (operator stations, PLCs, I/O system, communication),
- integration of smart field devices,
- supports fail-safe systems,
- supports Exi components,
- integration with master systems (MES/MIS/ERP),
- direct interface to the computer environment using the @PCS7 package,
- technical support and after-sales service in Poland and worldwide.