The assembly of a process line in a newly built or existing factory is a complex process, involving many industries and resources. Thanks to many years of experience and knowledge, we offer a comprehensive package of services related to the implementation of production lines and/or machines in industrial plants with full responsibility. The main scope of services offered includes :
- Supply logistics:
- packaging / unpacking,
- transport unloading,
- Provide qualified staff and an adequate stock of machinery and tools.
- Project management and coordination with the Client, General Contractor and other subcontractors.
- Mechanical assembly:
- assembling line elements or machines from components
- setting up the machines according to the agreed layout
- making the required mechanical connections between machines or line components.
- Supply and connection of media, including selection and installation of appropriate fittings:
- compressed air,
- of ice water,
- heating water,
- of steam,
- technical gases, etc,
- Installation of electrical installation and automation and control systems:
- selection and execution of cable routes
- setting up control cabinets and electrical switchboards
- laying and inserting electric cables into cabinets and connecting them
- Layout and connection of the local compressed air system.
- Participation and assistance in the start-up of the installation.
- Preparation of as-built documentation.
The benefits for the Investor resulting from entrusting the performance of the described tasks to one experienced contractor are obvious:
- One contact for all issues related to the implementation of the line or machine for production.
- Minimizing the time needed to agree and coordinate the work.
- Easily verifiable level of service quality.
- No conflicts between subcontractors.
If you are planning to supply, relocate and/or assemble production installations, we invite you to cooperate. We will be happy to answer any inquiry.