- The mjgroup.pl Website is operated by MJ Group J.RudnickiM.IlnickiSp.J.
- The Website collects information about you and your behaviour in the following manners:
- Information you voluntarily enter in forms.
- Cookie files saved in terminal devices.
- Acquisition of web server logs by the MJ Group J.RudnickiM.IlnickiSp.J. hosting operator at www.mjgroup.pl.
2. Information in forms
- The Website collects the information you voluntarily provide
- The Website can also save information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
- Data in the form are not provided to third parties without your consent.
- Data entered in the form may be a set of potential clients recorded by the Website Operator in the register maintained by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- Data entered in the form are processed only for the purposes related to the specific form, e.g. to process a service call or business contact.
- Data entered in the forms may be provided to entities responsible for certain technical services – in particular, information about the owner of a registered domain may be provided to operators of Internet domains (primarily to Naukowa i AkademickaSiećKomputerowaj.b.r. – NASK), payment processing websites or other entities co-operating with the Operator of the Website in this regard.
3. Information about cookies
- Cookies are computer data, particularly text files, stored in your terminal device and designed for the purposes of using the pages of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the web page they are taken from, the time of storage on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing the cookies on your terminal device and obtaining access to the cookies is the operator of the Website.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics to help in understanding the way you use the web pages in order to improve their structure and contents;
- maintaining your session (after logging in) to prevent you from having the re-enter the login and password on every web page of the Website;
- determining your profile to display personalised advertisements in ad networks, in particular in the Google network.
- The Website uses two essential types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. The “session” cookies are temporary files stored on your terminal device until you log out, leave the web page or close your web browser. “Persistent” cookies are stored on your terminal device for the period specified in their parameters or until you delete them.
- The web browser usually permits storing cookies on your terminal device by default. You may change these settings. The web browser enables deletion of cookies. Cookies can also be blocked automatically. For more information about this, refer to the help section or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on your terminal device may also be used by advertisers and partners co-operating with the operator of the Website.
- Cookies may be used by ad networks, in particular by the Google network, to display advertisements corresponding to the way in which you use the Website. To this end, they may store information about your navigation path or the time spent on the given web page.
- You may view and edit information about your preference collected by the Google ad network based on cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
4. Server logs
- Information about some of your behaviours is logged on the server. These data are used only for Website administration and to provide the hosting services with maximum possible efficiency.
- The resources you browse are identified by URL addresses. The following information may also be recorded:
- query time,
- response time,
- your station name – identification via the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors in the HTTP transaction,
- URL of the website you visited before (referrer link) – if you access the Website via a link,
- information about your browser,
- IP address information.
- These data are not associated with specific persons who browse the web pages.
- The data are used solely for server administration purposes.
5. Providing the data
- The data are provided to external entities only to the extent permitted by the law.
- Data that can be used to identify a natural person are provided only upon consent of such person.
- The operator may be obliged to provide the information collected by the Website to authorised authorities upon a lawful request to the extent arising from such request.
6. Cookie management – how to give and revoke consent in practice?
- You can change browser settings to stop receiving cookies. If you disable the cookies required for authentication, security or maintaining your preferences, using the web pages may become difficult or, in extreme cases, even impossible.
- To manage cookie settings, select your web browser/system out of the list below and follow the instructions: